Friday 24 April 2015

How To Be An Engaging Leader : How To Get People To Notice By Changing Your Response

How To Be An Engaging Leader
How To Get People To Notice By Changing Your Response


Wrong Approach  >>>>>>>Polite and Friendly Alternative

“I don’t know.”>>>>>> “I’ll find out.”

“No.” >>>>>>“What I can do is…”

“That’s not my job.”>>>>>> “Let me find the right person who can help you with …”

“You’re right – this is bad.” >>>>>>“I understand your frustrations.”

“That’s not my fault.” >>>>>>“Let’s see what we can do about this.”

“You want it by when?” >>>>>>“I’ll try my best.”

“Calm down.” >>>>>>“I’m sorry.” "Let me give you a moment."

“I’m busy right now.” >>>>>>“I’ll be with you in just a moment.”

“Call me back.” >>>>>>“I will call you back, what is your contact number.”

"I am busy now">>>>>> " Let me attend to you shortly."

"I can't help you">>>>>> " I'll get more information and contact you by (time).
                                             What would be your contact number?"

No comments:

Post a Comment